SIMMTECH Labor Policy
- SIMMTECH Co., Ltd. complies with the human rights, labor, and ethics standards proposed by the International organizations (UN, ILO, etc.), and practices the guarantee of rights to all human dignity as a basic value without discrimination in gender, age, race, religion, etc.
- SIMMTECH Co., Ltd. complies with the RBA Code of Conduct and enforces this Policy as the SIMMTECH Code of Conduct to ensure that all partners that do business with us are responsible for compliance.
- SIMMTECH Co., Ltd. actively communicates with all workers to implement the "SIMMTECH Code of Conduct".
- SIMMTECH Co., Ltd. complies with domestic and international labor standards, RBA Code of Conduct, customer requirements and other requirements, and focuses on continuous improvement/practice activities.
- SIMMTECH Co., Ltd. faithfully practices the "SIMMTECH Code of Conduct" to become a leading Sustainable Management company that fulfills its social responsibilities, and establishes and manages operating guidelines.
Article 1(Respect for Human Rights)
Article 2(Banning of Forced Labor)
Article 3(Banning of Child Labor Exploitation)
Article 5(Working Hours)
Article 6(Wages and Benefits)
Article 7(Freedom of Association)
Article 8(Maternal Protection)
Article 9(Regulatory Compliance) etc.
- SIMMTECH Code of Conduct
Communication with employees
- In order to continuously improve the working environment and protect the rights of employees, SIMMTECH operates hierarchical meetings, briefings, adjustment of grievance (on and off-line), and internal councils using various communication channels to collect employees' opinions and build consensus through constant communication.
Training for Employees
- In order to foster talented people with 'personality, passion & integrity' and 'professionalism', we provide competency improvement training, organizational culture training, and leadership training, including statutory mandatory training.