HDI(High Density Interconnection)
It is a PCB with precise electrical components that is made to meet the needs for slimness, high density integration and high reliability.
It is mostly used in server, desktop, PC, laptop, and tablet PC.
Memory Module PCB is the module PCB where several memory semiconductor packages are placed on to increase DRAM semiconductor memory capacity.
- DIMM (Dual Inline Memory Module)
- Memory module with several DRAM chips are mounted at the front side and back side of PCB , it is used for computer main memory.
- SO-DIMM (Small Outline DIMM)
- Memory module with nearly half size of normal DIMM, it is used for networking hardware such as notebook, printer, router etc..
- RDIMM (Registered DIMM)
- Memory module with several Server DRAM chips and Buffer(register) are mounted at the front side and back side of PCB, it is used for server main memory.
- Impedance Control
- Registration of layer
Description Mass Development Patterning Line/Space 75/70 40/50 Drilling Via/Land PTH 200/400 150/350 Laser 100/275 85/235 BOM Middle Dk/Loss Materials Low Dk/Loss Materials
- Desktop PC, Notebook PC, Workstation, Server, etc.