SPS(Semiconductor Package Substrate)
It is a core part in semiconductor packaging process, which is a high density board of fine circuit that connects semiconductor's electrical signal to the mainboard.
It is used for automotive and various mobile devices that require high reliability.
- MCP (Multi-Chip Package)
- MCP is the structure that increases memory capacity and performance, and maximizes the foot print efficiency by stacking several thin Chip vertically on the thin substrate with previous CSP mounting technology.
- CSP (Chip Size Package)
- CSP is to attach Chip to the laminated substrate with wire-bonding and encapsulate it by using plastic-type molding compound , placing solderball pad partly or entirely in lattice-shaped on the opposite side of it. Chip and package have the nearly same size.
- It can be applied to apparatus with the small footprint and fast speed in terms of package size and design.
- Fine line/space : Modified semi-additive process
- Thinnest final dimension
Items Mass Sample Core Thickness 39 µm 30 µm Cu Plating In hole Min 8 µm ← Outlayer Imaging Bond Finger (W/S) Min 40/15 µm (P: 70 µm) Min 38/15 µm (P: 65 µm) Trace (W/S) Min 10/10 µm (P: 40 µm) Min 10/10 µm (P: 34 µm) Solder Mask PSR Ink AUS308, AUS320, AUS410, SR1 ← Thickness 10 ± 5 µm 10 ± 4 µm Au Plating Soft Gold Ni : 3 ~ 8 µm / Au : Min 0.3 ~ 0.9 µm Ni : Min 2 µm Total Thickness 80 ± 8 µm 70 ± 7 µm
- Smart phone, Tablet, IoT devices, Infotainment system, Notebook PC, etc.