SPS(Semiconductor Package Substrate)
It is a core part in semiconductor packaging process, which is a high density board of fine circuit that connects semiconductor's electrical signal to the mainboard.
It is used for automotive and various mobile devices that require high reliability.
- SiP (System in Package)
- SiP is the substrate that enables active devices with different functions to provide multi-functions associated with a system or sub-system in one single package.
It is essential to next-generation package for fulfilling high performance and significant electrical characteristics by short interconnection paths.
SiP is a substrate that enables to combine 2 or more heterogenous system in a single package by wire bonding or flip chip bumping or both.
- Multiful via structure for better thermal performance & reliability.
- Tight layer to layer alignment in multi layer cored & coreless.
- Reduced form factor by embedding passive / active or by cavity.
Description Mass Development Structure Stack Via w / via filling Embedded / Cavity Passives Stack Via 1+n+1, 2+n+2, 3+n+3 - Target Trace Tolerance ± 7 ± 5 Buried Via Cu Fill 60/90 50/75 Layer to Layer (Adj. / All) 15/45 15/25 Surface Finish Ni/Au+OSP
Thin Ni ENEPIG
- IoT devices, Foldable smart mobile device, Camera modules, etc.
- RF, Image sensors, Touch panel sensor, various controllers, etc.