SPS(Semiconductor Package Substrate)
It is a core part in semiconductor packaging process, which is a high density board of fine circuit that connects semiconductor's electrical signal to the mainboard.
It is used for automotive and various mobile devices that require high reliability.
- FMC (Flash Memory Card)
- FMC is the substrate for flash memory card which stores data of Mobile phone, Digital Camera, Notebook, USB etc. It is easy to read and write data under no electricity with it's "Non-volatile" characteristics.
- Soft gold plating for wire-bonding and hard gold plating technologies on TAB for connecting with devices should be performed on opposite sides. Surface planarization for the chip-attach side is our core technology.
- PSR surface planarization
- Soft Au / hard Au plate & brightness
- Substrate warpage control
Items Mass Sample Core Thickness 40 µm 35 µm Cu Plating In hole Min 10 µm ← Outlayer Imaging Bond Finger Min 40/15 µm (P: 70 µm) Min 38/15 µm (P: 65 µm) Trace Min 10/10 µm (P: 40 µm) Min 10/10 µm (P: 34 µm) Solder Mask PSR Ink AUS308/ EG23/ EG30 AUS308/ AUS410 Thickness 15 ± 5 µm 15 ± 4 µm Surface Treatment Hard Au Ni : Min 5 µm / Au : Min 0.5 µm ← Soft Au Ni : Min 3 µm / Au : Min 0.3 µm ← Total Thickness 100 ± 15 µm 80 ± 10 µm
- External Nand Flash Memory cards, Smart Mobile devices, Notebook PC, etc.