SPS(Semiconductor Package Substrate)
It is a core part in semiconductor packaging process, which is a high density board of fine circuit that connects semiconductor's electrical signal to the mainboard.
It is used for automotive and various mobile devices that require high reliability.
- Automotive Substrate
- As communication and semiconductor technology grows, automotive industry is evolving toward autonomous driving and Smartphone like Car - which leads to increasing demand of this high-reliability substrate.
- Fine Pattern (for Processor Only)
- High-Reliailbity and Quality
Description Mass Development Patterning Trace L/S(@PSAP) 12/12 10/10 & 8/8 Bump Peripheral 40/80 30/60 Area 140,130 120 Solder Position Tol. ± 12.5 ± 10 Surface Treatment Ni/Au+OSP
- Infotainment System (Processor, Connectivity, etc.)
- ADAS (Image Sensor, Radar, Lidar, etc.)